Terms and conditions online store-www.sklep.greenminiatures.com
Download Regulamin Sklepu (27 downloads)
And general provisions
- This regulation defines the General conditions, the way the provision of services by electronic means and sales via the online shop www.sklep.greenminiatures.com. The store keeps Marcin Zahorowicz established under the name MARCIN ZAHOROWICZ – GREENMINIATURES, entered into the register of entrepreneurs central registration and information about business activities undertaken by the Ministry of development, under address ul. Ceramic 5/87, 03-126 Warsaw, Poland NIP: 1181309226, REGON: 140499608, hereinafter referred to as the seller.
- Contact your reseller is done by:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- These terms and conditions is continuously available on the website www.greenminiatures.com, in such a way that its acquisition, playback and recording its content by printing or saving on the media at any time.
- The seller tells you that the use of the services provided by electronic means may be associated with the threat on the side of each user of the Internet, in the introduction to the electronic system for malicious Client software and the acquisition and modification of your data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of threats to the client should apply appropriate technical measures that will minimize their occurrence, and, in particular, the antivirus and firewall firewall.
Used in the rules means:
- Working days-these are the days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- The client is a natural person who has full legal capacity, a natural person established, legal person or an organizational unit not being a legal person, where the special provisions confer legal capacity, which carries out orders within the online store or uses other services available in the online shop;
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964. (OJ L. No. 16, item. 93 as amended);
- Account – allocated to the Client part of the online store, through which the client may make certain actions within the framework of an online store;
- Customer: a customer who is a consumer within the meaning of article 3. 22 of the civil code;
- Entrepreneur-Client is a trader within the meaning of article 3. 43 of the civil code;
- Terms and conditions-this document;
- Product-the product featured in the online store, whose description is available for each of the presented products;
- The contract of sale is a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the civil code, concluded between the seller and the customer;
- Services-services provided by the seller to customers electronically within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 the year of providing services by electronic means (Journal of laws. No 144, item. 1204 as amended);
- Consumer Rights Act – the Act of May 30, 2014. on the rights of the consumer (OJ No. .2014, # 827);
- The Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of services by electronic means (journal. No. 144, item. 1204 as amended);
- Order-declaration of intent of the client, directly to the conclusion of the contract of sale, specifying in particular the type and the number of the item.
- Use of the online shop is possible provided that the electronic system, which is used by the client, the following minimum technical requirements:
- your computer or mobile device with Internet access,
- access to email,
- Web browser Internet Explorer version 11 or later, Firefox version 28.0 or later, Chrome version 32 or higher, Opera version 12.17, or later, Safari 1.1. or later,
- Use the online shop Customer means any activity that leads to review of the content contained in the store.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- produce and provide content prohibited by law, for example. content promoting violence, defamatory or infringing personal rights or other rights of third parties,
- use of the online store in a manner which does not disrupt its operation, in particular through the use of a specific software or devices,
- to undertake activities such as: sending or posting in the online store of unsolicited commercial communication (spam),
- using the Internet in a way that is easy for other clients and for the seller,
- use of any content posted in the online store only for your own personal use,
- use of the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Polish law, the provisions of the rules of procedure, as well as with the General principles of the use of the Internet.
- The seller provides via the online shop using the free services that are provided by the seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The service account in the online shop is available after registration. Registration is filling up and the acceptance of the registration form, provided on one of the parties to the online store. Contract for the provision of services consisting in the conduct of the account in the online shop is concluded for an indefinite period and is terminated when you submit the customer requests termination of the account or use the button "delete account".
- The client has the ability to post in the online shop of individual and subjective statements relating to m.in. to goods or course of dealing. The customer by adding speech declares that it has all rights to the content and, in particular, copyrights, related rights and industrial property rights. Contract for the provision of services by posting reviews about products in the online shop is concluded for a specified period of time and shall cease as soon as the add reviews.
- Statements should be drafted in a clear and comprehensible manner, does not violate applicable law, including the rights of third parties-in particular may not be defamatory, infringe the personal rights or constitute an act unfair competition. Posted statements are distributed on the Web pages of your online store.
- By posting statements you agree to a no-charge use of this expression and its publishing by the seller, as well as making papers works within the meaning of the Act on copyright and related rights (Journal of. .1994 no. 24. 83).
- The seller has the right to organizing occasional contests and promotions, the terms of which each time will be announced on the websites of the store. Promotions in the online store shall not be combined unless the terms and conditions of the promotion provides otherwise.
- In the event of a breach by the customer of the provisions of these regulations, the seller after having an unsuccessful call for cessation or removal of violations, with the fixing of the relevant time limit, may terminate the contract for the provision of services, preserving the 14- day notice.
V. the procedure of conclusion of the contract of sale
- Information about the Products listed on the Web pages of the store, in particular, their descriptions, technical specifications and production and prices, are an invitation to enter into a contract, within the meaning of article 3. 71 of the civil code.
- All the products available in the online store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and were legally placed on the market in Polish.
- A condition of the order is to have an active email account.
- In the case of placing an order through the order form available on the website of the online store, your order is made to the seller by the customer in electronic form and constitutes an offer of conclusion of the contract of sale of goods the subject of the contract. Submission in electronic form binds the client if the e-mail address specified by the customer, the seller will send an acknowledgement of receipt to the execution of the contract, that is the statement of the seller acceptance the customer and with as soon as it is received by the client is concluded the agreement of sale.
- Placing an order in the online store by sending an electronic message follows in working days and hours indicated on the website of the online store. To do this, you should:
- provide in the body of the e-mail to the seller name of Goods out of goods on the website of the store and its quantity,
- indicate the method of delivery and payment out of ways of delivery and payment on the store website
- provide the data needed to process the order, and in particular the: name and surname, place of residence and email address.
- Information on the total value of the contract referred to in the paragraph above, is given by the seller at a time by informing by e-mail together with the fact that the conclusion of the agreement of sale implies a the obligation to pay for the merchandise, with the moment of the contract of sale is concluded.
- In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, the seller every time you place an order via email sends the customer a confirmation of the terms of your order.
- The contract is concluded when you submit a customer who is a consumer (in response to the confirmation of conditions of contract by the seller) an electronic message to the email address of the seller, where the client: accept the content of the submitted order, and agree on its implementation and accepts the terms and agree to become acquainted with the instruction to withdraw from the contract.
- The contract of sale is concluded in Polish or English, of the content in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The supply of goods is made to the address indicated by the customer when placing the order.
- The customer can choose the following forms of delivery:
- via courier;
- through the postal operator.
- The seller on the Web pages of the store in the description of the goods shall inform the customer of the number of working days required to process the order and its delivery, as well as the charges for the supply of the goods.
- Delivery and order processing is calculated in working days, in accordance with point. (VII) section. 2.
- If the Goods covered by the contract provided for a different period of implementation, for the whole of the contract period is the longest out of provided.
VII. Prices and payment methods
- The price of the goods is provided in or in the Golden Polish or Euros according to customer choice and contain all the ingredients, including VAT, customs duty and other charges.
- The customer can choose the following method of payment: electronic payment (in this case the order will be initiated after sending the order confirmation by the seller to the customer and upon receipt by the seller information from the system acquirer of payment by the customer, and will be shipping immediately after you've completed your order);
- The seller on the Web pages of the store informs the customer about the period in which it is obliged to make the payment for the order. In the case of non-payment by the client within the period referred to in the preceding sentence, the seller after an unsuccessful call to pay with the fixing of an appropriate deadline may withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 491 of the civil code.
VIII. Permission to withdraw from the contract
- Customer who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days. To maintain this term simply sending a statement before its expiration.
- The client can set statement or use the model Declaration of withdrawal from the agreement, which is Appendix 1 to the rules.
- 14-day term shall be counted from the date on which the delivery of the goods or, in the case of a contract for the provision of services from the date of its conclusion.
- The seller upon the receipt of the Declaration of withdrawal by the consumer shall send to the email address the consumer confirmation of receipt of the Declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of:
- the provision of services, if the seller has performed in full service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of that after completion of the service by the seller loses the right to withdraw from the agreement;
- The agreement, in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- The agreement, in which the object of the service is a commodity not prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of a consumer or for satisfaction of his individualized needs;
- The agreement, in which the provision is attached to the item deteriorate or having a short shelf life;
- The agreement, in which the subject of the provision of the goods is supplied in sealed packaging, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- The agreement, in which the object of the service are products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably linked to other things;
- The agreement, in which the subject of the provision of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale and the delivery can take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the seller does not have control;
- The agreement, in which the consumer expressly requested, seller to it comes to urgent repair or maintenance; If the seller provides also services other than those where the consumer requested or delivers goods other than spare parts necessary to repair or maintenance, the consumer is entitled to the right to withdraw from the agreement in respect of additional services or goods;
- The agreement, in which the object of the service is sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; providing newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the contract for the subscription;
- The agreement concluded in a public auction;
- The agreement for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, rental cars, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment events, sports or cultural events, if the agreement marked the day or the period of the provision of the service;
- Contracts for the supply of digital content, which are not stored on durable media, if performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed him by the seller of the loss of rights withdraw from the contract.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is deemed null and void. What page provided, shall be returned in the same State, unless that change was necessary in order to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the goods. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The goods purchased must be returned to the seller's address.
- The seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of the consumer to withdraw from the contract will return all payments made by the Consumer, including the cost of delivery of the goods. The seller shall refund using the same method of payment, which used the Consumer, unless the consumer agrees to a different way of return, and this will not bind the consumer to any expense. The seller may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the client to the receipt of things back, or to provide the customer a proof of return, depending on which event whichever occurs first, unless the seller offered to he receives to the client.
- If the consumer has chosen the way of delivery other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to refund the consumer the additional costs incurred by him.
- You are only the direct cost of returning the goods unless the seller agreed to bear the cost.
IX. Complaints about Goods with warranty
- The seller undertakes to deliver the goods without defects.
- The seller is liable to the customer who is a consumer of warranty for defects on the principles referred to in article 1. 556 – 576 of the civil code. In relation to Business customers guarantee shall be excluded.
- Claims resulting from customer's violation of the rights guaranteed in law or pursuant to this regulation, should be directed to Greenmniatures, ul. Chekhov 2/36 01-912, Warsaw, Poland, at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The aim of the complaint, the customer should send or deliver the goods, if it is possible by attaching to it the proof of purchase. The goods must be delivered or sent to the address indicated in point. 3.
- The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- In the case of deficiencies in the complaint the seller will call the client to its complement, to the extent necessary without delay, but not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the client.
X. Complaints with respect to the provision of services by electronic means
- The customer may report the seller claims in connection with the operation and use of the services. Complaints may be lodged in writing at the address: Greenmniatures, ul. Chekhov 2/36 01-912, Warsaw, Poland, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the complaint, the customer should provide your first and last name, mailing address, type and description of the problem.
- The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible to inform the Customer within this period, when the complaint will be dealt with. In the case of deficiencies in the complaint the seller will call the client to its complement, to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the client.
XI. The guarantees
- The goods may have a manufacturer's warranty, the seller or importer.
- In the case of goods covered by the guarantee, the information relating to the existence and the content of the guarantee and the time for which it was granted is presented in the description of the goods on the Web pages of the store.
XII. Out-of-court settlement of complaints and claims
- Customer who is a consumer has m.in. the following options of the out-of-court complaint and redress:
- is entitled to return to the amicable consumer court acting with commercial inspection requested to settle the dispute arising from the contract of sale;
- is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of trade inspection request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the customer and the seller;
- can get free help on the settlement of the dispute between the customer and the seller, including free assistance of district (municipal) consumer advocate or social organization, to which statutory tasks include protection Consumers (m.in. Federation Of Consumers, Consumer Association Of Polish). Advice given under the Consumer Federation's under free consumer hotline 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers under the email address email@example.com;
- submit your complaint via the EU's Internet platform ODR, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XIII. Protection of personal data
XIV. Final provisions
- All rights to the online store, including copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, website, online store, as well as to the forms, logos belong to the seller, and the use of them may be carried out only in the manner specified and in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- The settlement of any disputes arising between the seller and the customer, who is the consumer, shall be the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the code of civil procedure.
- The settlement of any disputes arising between the seller and the customer, who is a trader shall be the competent court due to the seat of the seller.
- In matters not regulated by these terms and conditions shall apply the provisions of the civil code, the provisions of the Act on electronic services, the provisions of the law on consumer rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- Of any changes to these terms and conditions, each client will be informed by information on the home page of the online store that contains a summary of changes and the date of their entry into force. Customers who have an account will be additionally informed about changes and their combination to their email address. Date of entry into force of the amendments shall not be less than 14 days from the date of their publication. In the case when a client with an account of the client does not accept the new terms is obliged to notify this fact to the Seller within 14 days from the date of notification of the change of the rules of procedure. Notification of non-acceptance of the new terms will result in termination of the agreement.